The IT&C SECURITY MASTER – ISM program is organized since 2005 within the Department of Economic Informatics and Cybernetics (www.dice.ase.ro | www.csie.ase.ro) from Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
The master is recognized by students, academia and industry as one of the best master programs on IT&C Security in Bucharest. Reasons for doing this master:
- Knowledge on IT&C Security has become a must have topic for developers, software engineers, quality assurance engineers, DB admins, systems admins, IT consultants;
- Enlarge your computer science skills and your horizon of jobs opportunities;
- The master courses and laboratories are scheduled in weekends;
- The master degree is recognized internationally;
- Some courses are organized by specialists from industry leading companies like Intel, IBM and Oracle.
Sharing theoretical knowledge and practical technological transfer from IT&C Security field among the developers, administrators, project managers and users of the electronic devices eco-system.
Rising the security and reliability level of development and deployment of e-Systems taking in consideration the risks of cyber-attacks and specific issues.
The education of high level specialists in IT&C and Informatics Security.
To share and transfer the practical & theoretical knowledge from IT&C Security field among the developers, administrators, project managers and users.
Since 2005 we have been educating professionals in the area of the information technology and communications security. In 2010, we start our first steps with ‘I18N-internationalization’ having the didactic activities in English.