How to apply for the IT&C Security Master in 2023
- Finish your bachelor studies
- Read the necessary info @ the official Bucharest University of Economic Studies admission webpage: www.ase.ro
- Check the admission methodology for 2023
- Prepare your admission file – for full reference read the official admission regulations
- Prepare for the admission exam. Read the summary for Admission Exam Topics and full CSIE4 code topics from here. For the English Language skills exam the official reference list can be downloaded from here (see Annex 6).
- Check the admission timetable and be on time at all activities.
ISM – IT&C | ICT | Cyber Security Master – Securitatea Informatica Master
The program is re-accredited by ARACIS since 2013, to conduct all didactic activities in English with 75 places for 2 years with 120 ETCS – Download the ARACIS Council decision
IT&C Security Master – Admission timetable – July 2023
For the official admission timetable please check the University 2023 Admission Official page.
Online, link available on University 2023 Admission Calendar
|20-24 July (Thu-Mon),
on Monday until 12,00
|The English test interview.||26 July|
|The admission test (written quiz test)||27 July|
|Publication of the preliminary admission results: candidates admitted on places financed from the state budget and candidates admitted on tax places||28 July|
|Confirmation of the places by register the original baccalaureate diploma, the bachelor diploma and transcripts and/or payment of 1/2 of the annual tuition fee||28-30 July|
|Final list of accepted candidates on tax and budget places||31 July|