How to apply for The IT&C Security Master in 2021
- Finish your bachelor studies
- Read the necessary info @ the official Bucharest University of Economic Studies admission webpage: www.ase.ro
- Check the admission methodology for 2021
- Read the summary of Requirements and regulations for admission at IT&C Security Master page.
- Prepare your admission file
- Prepare for the admission exam. Read the summary for Admission Exam Topics and full CSIE4 code topics from here (see Annex 4). For the English Language skills exam the official reference list can be downloaded from here (see Annex 8).
- Check the admission timetable and be on time at all activities
For this master program the admission exam grade matters 75% of the final admission score. The other 25% are given by your Bachelor exam grade.
ISM – IT&C | ICT | Cyber Security Master – Securitatea Informatica Master
is re-accredited by ARACIS since 2013, to conduct all didactic activities in English with 75 places for 2 years with 120 ETCS – Download the ARACIS Council decision
IT&C Security Master – Admission timetable – July 2021
Full schedule available on the Bucharest University of Economic Studies Admission page.
On 22-24 July 2019: 08.00-16.00 (GMT+02), at the ground floor of the Cybernetics, Statistics and Economic Informatics Faculty building, in Calea Dorobanti street.
|23-27 July (Fri-Tue),|
Tuesday until 12,00
|The English test interview.||28 July (Wed)|
|The admission test (written quiz test)||29 July (Thu)|
|Publication of the preliminary admission results: candidates admitted on places financed from the state budget and candidates admitted on tax places||31 of July (Sat)|
|Confirmation of the places by register the original baccalaureate diploma, the bachelor diploma and transcripts and/or payment of 1/2 of the annual tuition fee||2-4 August (Mon-Tue)|
|Final list of accepted candidates on tax and budget places||05 August (Wed)|