OWASP Bucharest AppSec Conference 2017 – October 11th – 13th
OWASP Bucharest team is happy to announce the OWASP Bucharest AppSec Conference 2017 a three days Security and Hacking Conference with additional training days dedicated to the application security. It will take place between 11th and 13th of October, 2017 – Bucharest, Romania.
11th and 12th of October are training days.
12th of October is the CTF final day. The qualifiers are on 9th of September. 10 qualified teams will go into final.
13th of October is the conference day, with trainings and free workshops in parallel.
The objective of the OWASP’s Bucharest AppSec Conference is to raise awareness about application security and to bring high-quality security content provided by renowned professionals in the European region. Everyone is free to participate in OWASP and all our materials are available under a free and open software license.
Who Should Attend?
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals interested in improving IT Security
- Anyone interested in learning about or promoting Web Application Security
More on https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Bucharest_AppSec_Conference_2017#tab=Welcome